Saturday 21 March 2015

Where has Foggy been already?

Hello!

Sally keeps telling people where I am going next but I want new Followers to know where I have already been! It's a long list...ready?....

Snowdonia, UK
Royal Albert hall, London, UK
London, Visa office, UK
Vindalanda, UK
Jersey, UK
Stonehenge, UK
Bude, Cornwall, UK

and then I went GLOBAL!!


Kusadasi, Turkey
Sandown, Isle of Wight, UK
Christchurch, New Zealand,
Portland, Santa Cruz, USA
Florida, USA
Walhachin, British Columbia
Bovington, UK
Reykjavik, Iceland
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Copenhagen, Denmark
Petra, Jordan
Sicily, Italy
Malaga, Spain
Emirates Stadium, London, UK
Kerala, India
Melbourne, Australia
Kapaa, Hawaii, USA
New York, USA
Osaka, Japan

Phew!!! I'm loving all of this globetrotting and hope all of my Followers are enjoying my adventures. I am doing this World Tour to raise funds and awareness for the ME Association because my best friend's favourite human Sally has  M.E. One day she wants a very clever person in a white coat to tell her why she has this horrible illness.

My current mileage stands at 133,600 and I am in Osaka, Japan with Jools having a whale of a time!

Foggy snogs xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment