Enter your email address here if you want to follow Foggy via email

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Foggy was on the stage! Bucket list!

Hi!

I came home to the UK for a very brief pit stop to go on the stage this week! 'Aunty' Sharon was being the prompter for her amateur dramatics society http://www.hambledonartssociety.org.uk/drama.html  for their production of 'The Vicar of Dibley'. She knew how much I wanted to go on the stage and offered to show me around back stage and to meet the cast. Thank you so much to the cast for looking after me and allowing me to join in the fun.  It wasn't quite the rock star occasion that Sally had in mind but I was still on a stage!! Another thing can be ticked off my bucket list.

Have a look at the photos below.


'Aunty' Sharon knows I love a good cuppa....

Mmmmmmmm


Squeee...I'm on stage but....where's the audience?!

Cast refreshments....I'm sure they won't mind if I take one?...

Tee hee! Audience!

'Shhh....we have to be VERY quiet....and concentrating!

Tee hee....I'm part of the cast! Lovely people xx

Wrap party!

On set
If you can help with anything on my bucket list, please get in touch!

Foggy snogs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment